Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many good things can be used in wrong way. Cartoon is the best example

Meera sandhu

Its more important as even the adults too catch up bad things easily from TV/Films. :laugh: :woohoo:

Its more important as even the adults too catch up bad things easily from TV/Films. :laugh: :woohoo:

Internet, social networks etc.....
It depends upon human intelligence to use it in the right way

Meera sandhu

Internet, social networks etc.....
It depends upon human intelligence to use it in the right way

I have seen it people catch good things not so easily but catch bad things so easily :woohoo: .Of course it depends on person to person.I donn't like to see serials as i get bored to see same things in every serial. :woohoo:
Haha. Yes almost all serial having the same stories.. And amazing thing is that still many people wait for them so eagerly.. Haha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Haha. Yes almost all serial having the same stories.. And amazing thing is that still many people wait for them so eagerly.. Haha

Because they like to see same thing but with different actors. :woohoo:
Ha ha .. That is the truth.. They might like to see repeating things with different actors..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It's really a good entertainer for kids at leisure time. But, now they have made it 100% leisure thing. Isn;t it?

Meera sandhu
It's really a good entertainer for kids at leisure time. But, now they have made it 100% leisure thing. Isn;t it?

Yes i have seen it also these days kids are more inclined to cartoon network :evil: in our days we use to read comics a lot but i think now they have been obsolete. :)

Yes i have seen it also these days kids are more inclined to cartoon network :evil: in our days we use to read comics a lot but i think now they have been obsolete. :)

Yes, at that time, we used to wait for a Sunday morning to see half hour cartoon in Doordarshan after Rangoli :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.