Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel living together will spoil the relation ship. I feel if behavior and trust are lacking then the relation ship will break

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel living together will spoil the relation ship. I feel if behavior and trust are lacking then the relation ship will break

Yes it will spoil relationship.The most large reason is that people start dominating on other and show himself a greater than other............
Is it about live-in relationship? In that case I am in danger of spoiling my relation also. I am also living with my wife and she knows every thing about me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

haha, no sunil, in such wife and husband relation ship mutual understanding, affection, caring, love and trust will make the relation health.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes it will spoil relationship.The most large reason is that people start dominating on other and show himself a greater than other............

Everything has advantages and demerits..

Meera sandhu
Is it about live-in relationship? In that case I am in danger of spoiling my relation also. I am also living with my wife and she knows every thing about me.

This is really bad you must escape this type of thing otherwise you marriage life is going to spoil............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I did not hate anybody. you?

Unless there is a very strong reason, no one hates anyone ! You hate only when there is reason to do, it may be mutual...another reason is when you are forced to do things against your wishes , you may end up hating the person who makes you do that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is really bad you must escape this type of thing otherwise you marriage life is going to spoil............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I knew it that living with my wife would spoil my relation with her one day. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.