Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, we should maintain distance with the dishonest people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some persons are there, who act as our well-wishers. Their only aim is to make friendship with us to know our personal lives. If, believing them, we reveal our life or secrets to them, it's only our fault because very soon, they are going to tell it to someone else....may even laugh at us or feel happy seeing us unlucky or sad.
I really keep away from such unbelievable persons.....that's why I am keeping away from my neighbours

Meera sandhu
Oh so sandhya you neighbours are such kind of people who play with others. Really bad

Some persons are there, who act as our well-wishers. Their only aim is to make friendship with us to know our personal lives. If, believing them, we reveal our life or secrets to them, it's only our fault because very soon, they are going to tell it to someone else....may even laugh at us or feel happy seeing us unlucky or sad.
I really keep away from such unbelievable persons.....that's why I am keeping away from my neighbours

The secrets in neighborhood are generally revealed by the servants who work part time in many houses in same neighborhood. what you talk even causally is broadcast by them throughout your neighborhood.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes even in our relations this type of persons will be we can know about them but not with others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

All relations are good only but people only make those relations bad and hatable

If relationship is full of love and affection>every relation is enjoyable and happy.But if someone like me or care me because of some need i hate those relation.............
In my life, i have seen that, when we get more close to someone, then our relation gets bad.
So, it is better to make some gap between any relation.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my life, i have seen that, when we get more close to someone, then our relation gets bad.

So, are you saying, being together give more reasons for hating??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

So, are you saying, being together give more reasons for hating??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes many problem arise by living together.They start knowing each other and start making own opinion and try to impose on others.............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.