Steviocides is extracted from stevia plant which is 300 times sweetener then sugar and has zero calorie value that benefits diabetic patients.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you give some information, of where we can find this plant or it is available in market or not.

Want to make each day Accountable

I guess this product will be too expensive as it has zero calories and for this, it takes much processing. But, thanks for sharing :)
This product will be too expensive, but best for diabetic people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for sharing this piece of information about this plant! I just want to know whether it fights diabetes the disease!
@ chinmoy it is not a medicine and curing diabetic people is nearly not possible as it is not a virus to be cured..the herbal plant is just a sweetner useful for dibetic patients according to my knowledge.. :)
I hope you understand its use now.
Stevia extracts or steviosides are extensively used in foreign countries, and of late it is used in India. Govt. of India has allowed to use it by Coca cola, Pepsi and other companies where conventional sugar is extensively used. The plant is cultivated under medicinal plants in India and is the most revenue generating cultivation. The cost of plant is not so expensive,but the end product is expensive. Actually,the price is not so high as one gram of stevioside is equivalent to 100 gm(approx) of conventional sugar.
I am not an good article writer, otherwise I would have posted an article on above topic and provide you a link.But there are several articles available on google.
this is very usefull information for us. and there is Ganodarma is also is the best for all human physical problem
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.