Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sumit, everyone has his or her own shares of problems in life! You just have to face them, do the best that you can in those situations and get on with your life with the hope that there are going to be good days ahead! Have you heard the saying, the night is darkest before dawn! So smile! Good days are just ahead! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) infinity.....

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

sumit

all will have happiness and even sadness. But we should always accept what comes to our life , then only we can be happy. we should not think that, this should be happend like this but it didnt and should not feel for it. we just need to do hard work and remaining we need to leave the burden on god. what even result you get that is gods decision we should feel and accpet then only everyone can lead their life happily.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Umbrella can't stop the rain but protects us......

Confidence may not bring success but it gives a heart to face any challenge.......now u may lose anything but dont worry about that.....sumthing making you too achieve....with noboby support think like dat....so enjoy your life's......welcome your sweet days ahead!!!!!!!
i hope you get a wonderful year ahead for you...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.