OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Wish all boddunan members a very happy and safe diwali
Which is the forum component used in this forum? Best, Fábio
Picture 1) Bhagat Singh's death certificate by superintendent of Lahore Jail. Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev were hanged on 23 March 1931 at 7 P.M Picture 2) Jail notes by...
Last day i was watching a movie Equilibrium.The concept is that after world war 3 a new world emerges which identify human emotions as the root cause of all conflicts and in the...
Should India call off peace talks with Pakistan? :angry:
Let us all congratulate Ceemji for earning 1 lakh points from Boddunan. It's really a great target achieved by one of the senior members of this site. May his hard work inspire...
Including soyfoods in a balanced diet will protect against breast cancer, lower cholesterol, and support nutrient adequacy..
kbc
this is too tough to answer?
Top 5 busiest airports in the world. 1.Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport 2.Beijing. 3.heathrow airport,london 4.Tokyo Haneda airport 5.chicago Ohara airport.
Today is Sunny SIngh birthday So pl wish. Friends Happy birthday to you. Sunny
Is Facebook a HIT DUE TO CONTENT/TRAFFIC as Reply awards wht i suggested Hit reply award is rejected because few dn't agreee on traffic concept
Eyes are the most valuable asset in human body. Here are some food suggestions to keep these healthy and guard against cataract etc....
Yesterday rumour bound North East to leave Bangalore,Delhi and other places where they came to study or for their job.Government gave assurance for the security of North East...
Today in most of the regions of Northern India a festival called "Ahoi ashtami" is celebrated. on this day the mothers keep fast till night for her children. it is not...
Once i submit a article , how long it will take to get paid. I mean to declare the amount for that article
:( Today I login here after 4 days. My internet speed was too much slow in last four days. Some time we are help less.
I just online now and see that my 11 mobile review is rejected and written No proper review posted.I have written the mobile review in the same way as i have written 80 approved...
social worker anna has advised that there should be direct election to Prime minister's post. This is no doubt a new idea but is a variant of presidential form of government....
It has been told that most of life's greatest lessons are leraned through pain - How true those words are since nothing makes as much impact as pain... {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
I saw some forum gets locked in boddunan. How to lock the forum?. Anyone can lock or the person who posted the forum should only have the right to do it. Please clarify my doubt....