Do you think Ghost exists....How?Do you realize the existence of spirits?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know ghosts exists. As there are angels in our earth exist als the devils called ghosts exists here. i have never seen the spirits but have seen their affects.
I believe ghost exist, but I have not seen, and sometimes it can be our imagination in the dark too

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Post some true story from which you are sure that ghost exists.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When the sole is moving out of the human body, it require another place right? it can be anything ghost or spirit or any illusion. We must take in that way, that's all.............

Govindarajan
I believe that " If God exist then Ghost also exist" as we know that good exist mean then bad also exist. Light exist then darkness also exist

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yup ghost exists... and as there is light, there is dark, where there is good there is evil, where there is right there is wrong ( i can go on and on , lol)

Well,their presence can be seen felt in different ways as witness by what we normal people call paranormal activity...

Leo

Yes, I have got the notion that ghosts exists but I cannot prove its existence for I have never seen one in my life...

Sometimes, If I get time I like to learn and read about them in Google and I too like to read about life after death sequences...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.