Will corruption end in India. If so suggest some ways.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Corruption lies in individualist tendency. People care only for self and family and so will do anything for that. We need to identify ourselves with entire nation. The martyrs like Bhagat Singh were also selfish like all of us but their outlook was patriotic and nationalist and not individualistic or family oriented only.

There should be campaign to develop nationalist spirit and curb individualism, caste and family orientation.

Meanwhile, government should put in extra efforts in combating food and drug adulteration on war footing. This results in death and deterioration in health of all whereas other types of corruption like bribes only increase cost of various services. After achieving success in combating food and drug alteration, other spheres of corruption can be touched.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: pinakin thakre
According to a recent survey, India is one of the most corrupt nations of the world. Can't we ordinary citizens do anything to stop this rot? We certainly can.

We should first of all, choose good and honest people as our leaders. We should not mislead by the promises made to us, but we should consider the integrity of the leader and the work done by him in the past.

We should not allow ourselves to be swayed by money while casting our votes and at the same time we should refuse to give bribes to get our work done. For if there is no bribe giver there is no bribe taker as well...!
Corruption is not lie only in politicians or government Servants. Actually everyone think as Me and my family there starts corruption. Lets take an example. Suppose if we get an opportunity to deal a project of size one crore. How many of us do that project genuine without taking single penny. I'm sure may be 1%. Because all of us first think about our wealth and happiness. Can any give assurance to me that one get Driving license genuinely from RTO office? We tent to get license first by giving some money to brokers. Likewise there are many where we encourage corruption. Including me:).

So its not ending corruption in India, its to end corruption in each individual.
The person like hero in bharathiya only can end the corruption in India. because corruption is a danger disease than cancer. corruption spreads very easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.