Discuss: Which is really a best degree to get a job?

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well according to my knowledge jobs are not completely based on the qualification.What ever the qualification is it depends upon ones personal skills like Communication(Written and Verbal), Flexibility in Problem solving and the main thing is Experience. :) :)

Well hope i am not wrong.
Masters degree in finance is one of the good degrees... you get jobs faster through that... and mainly it depends your IQ level too, your presentation etc....
Well i partially agree with Sudha's statement as now lot of competition is there in studies too which is making all to go for good qualified degrees only...So, personal skills are quiet essential to be unique from other..

Other than that i want to add that multiple degrees with specialization in different fields can really fetch a job easily..as the present industry need people to know different subjects..
I am not going into the merits and demerits of respective degrees but a good degree from a good institution always helps!
As few others said masters is good, as it guarantees some weight age wherever u search for a job
One's degree is as good as it is! There is simply no common recipe for success in the job mart!
Joining a course or a degree which you think is suitable for you is the best course. It depends on the mind set. :) :)
You are right Nagalakshmi! It's an invidual's aptitude and suitable which should be the guiding factors!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.