“Yes”, says Dr Brewer to the Daily Telegraph. He added, “The clothes and colours we wear have a real impact on the way we feel. The colour red is associated with confidence and power,”

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9648]}

Source : Indian express
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information but I don't know I feel confident and stronger when I wera blue or green I think its just our thinking it hardly matters what we colour we wear. :blink:
Nice information but I don't know I feel confident and stronger when I wera blue or green I think its just our thinking it hardly matters what we colour we wear. :blink:

You said " I feel confident and stronger when I wera blue or green." Akin to your belief people might be there who think "I'm confident in Red." And the study says that such people are in majority.
But I like black. I hope this also boosts self confidence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You said " I feel confident and stronger when I wera blue or green." Akin to your belief people might be there who think "I'm confident in Red." And the study says that such people are in majority.

It is because majority of people like Red colour and feel confident when they wear red. :lol:
Yes, This is very true.

I like purple colour, it stands for happiness and good judgement.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.