Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw the ex chief minister of Andhra Pradesh - Nara chandra babu Naidu. Once he came to visakhapatnam when am at the RK beach footpath.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i haven't seen any great personality without me yet . I am the celebrity in my eyes.
The last celebrity I saw is Late Narsimha Rao, then Prime Minister.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I had a chance to see ( not meet) Indira Gandhi,Rajiv Gandhi,Dr. Sanjeeva Reddy, Y.V. Chavan, A.P.J Abul Kalam,L.K.Advani! Last week I saw Narayan Murthyji on his way to Belur Math!!
I had a chance to see ( not meet) Indira Gandhi,Rajiv Gandhi,Dr. Sanjeeva Reddy, Y.V. Chavan, A.P.J Abul Kalam,L.K.Advani! Last week I saw Narayan Murthyji on his way to Belur Math!!

Yesterday, Kalyani replied in another thread...that she want to see Narayana Murthy once in a life time.

Meera sandhu
That was a very chance encounter as I was at the crossing of a main road and his car was following a police pilot car and I could instantly recognise him! What a great person he is!!!
I saw a film Heroine (can't remember her name now) at my girl's school day celebrations. She was the chief guest.
She is the anchor of reality show, 'maambazhm'...(of Malayalam recitation) on Kairali TV.

Meera sandhu
Recently i have not seen any celebrity but in school days i have seen Rajesh Khanna,Padmini kolhapuri,Pantel,Gyani Zail Singh,Ranjeet and many more. :)
Recently i have not seen any celebrity but in school days i have seen Rajesh Khanna,Padmini kolhapuri,Pantel,Gyani Zail Singh,Ranjeet and many more. :)

Rajesh Khanna is one of my most favourite heroes.

Meera sandhu

I have seen many of them including film stars, sportsmen, leaders and who not, but I saw Gaga, you know where, she was in my town and my ex-boss included me in his invitation pass. He thinks I can work for him again. :laugh:
nurse.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.