Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sometime we do good things for others and they appreciate them. And sometime when we do good for others they take it otherwise.

So? what we are supposed to do? Neither good nor bad?

Of course good! :)

Just getting bad from others does not mean we also become bad. :blink:

knowing well we 'll be rewarded with all bad things, i don't see any reason for such a charity

But most of the times you never know that you will be rewarded with bad things. Of course charity is one when we know we will get bad after doing good for someone but we can't stop doing good to everyone for just few persons. :blink:

I have a policy. Before contemplating to do good to a person, i see if he deserves it or not. I was duped several times because i did not check if he's a deserving person for my help. A friend took a loan from me saying that it was an emergency. I gave him. In an hour i have seen him in a bar.
sometime we do good things for others and they appreciate them. And sometime when we do good for others they take it otherwise.

knowing well we 'll be rewarded with all bad things, i don't see any reason for such a charity

But most of the times you never know that you will be rewarded with bad things. Of course charity is one when we know we will get bad after doing good for someone but we can't stop doing good to everyone for just few persons. :blink:

I have a policy. Before contemplating to do good to a person, i see if he deserves it or not. I was duped several times because i did not check if he's a deserving person for my help. A friend took a loan from me saying that it was an emergency. I gave him. In an hour i have seen him in a bar.

This happens but you cannot stop giving loan to the person who deserves it and hope you would do that or have you stopped doing it for anyone. :blink:
There is not always direct correlation between your act and consequence. Suppose that you have helped your neighbor and just after you slipped and got fracture in your feet. You may feel that you did good but got bad. This is wrong thinking because feet fracture has nothing to do with your good deed to your neighbor. This has something to do with careless walking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He has to pass the test of "Trust" from me.

This happens but you cannot stop giving loan to the person who deserves it and hope you would do that or have you stopped doing it for anyone. :blink:

He has to pass the test of "Trust" from me.

Oh so for a new person too you need a test to pass through. its just for loans or for other things also?. :lol:
friends, doing good for others is the quality of good humans. Never mind if someone not appreciating it. Karm kiye ja phal ki itchcha mat kar aey insaan, jaise karm....
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
There is not always direct correlation between your act and consequence. Suppose that you have helped your neighbor and just after you slipped and got fracture in your feet. You may feel that you did good but got bad. This is wrong thinking because feet fracture has nothing to do with your good deed to your neighbor. This has something to do with careless walking.

No at least i will not think like that. How can i think that my doing good resulted in a bad consequence.?I was talking about people who deceive and abuse our good nature of helping and taking advantage . This is just a breach of trust. Such incidents will make me think twice before i ready myself for a help. i certainly test if he deserves my help or not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.