Do good,have good
Do good,have bad
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do good,have good
Do good,have bad

Contradictory. Now its your turn to justify the thread
when we do good but get bad is something which irritate us but still then without hoping much from others we should not stop doing the good work. :)
when we do god but get bad is something which irritate us but still then without hoping much from others we should not stop doing the good work. :)

Still i fail to grasp the gist of the Thread
when we do god but get bad is something which irritate us but still then without hoping much from others we should not stop doing the good work. :)

Same here I too am unable to understand , it is meaningless, simply filling space...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Same here I too am unable to understand , it is meaningless, simply filling space...

What for they write god alone knows
sometime we do good things for others and they appreciate them. And sometime when we do good for others they take it otherwise.
sometime we do good things for others and they appreciate them. And sometime when we do good for others they take it otherwise.

So? what we are supposed to do? Neither good nor bad?

Of course good! :)

Just getting bad from others does not mean we also become bad. :blink:

knowing well we 'll be rewarded with all bad things, i don't see any reason for such a charity

knowing well we 'll be rewarded with all bad things, i don't see any reason for such a charity

But most of the times you never know that you will be rewarded with bad things. Of course charity is one when we know we will get bad after doing good for someone but we can't stop doing good to everyone for just few persons. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.