Let all of us share this piece of knowledge. Personality may be related to politics, sports, entertainment or any form of Service. When you tell about that person, include a few words about him/her so that others can know more about him/her. If there is any interesting piece of knowledge about him or that incident, please do share with us.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently I have seen Govinda and Rakhi sawant in a program near of our residence.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Recently I saw Rahul Mahajan alongwith his wife, Isha Koppikar Narang and Chetan Bhagat...Out of all the 3 Chetan Bhagat was a nice surprise and Isha is really beautiful, more than what she looks on screen.
Recently i have seen Mailsamy who is a famous comedian in tamil film industry. i have seen him on Ooty.

Vinu
The celebrity whom I saw recently is none other than King Khan(SRK) :laugh:
when he came for an inaugural function of world's largest textile showroom in Kochi on Dec3rd.
Though it was like a dream come true, soon I became sad when I heard about the demise of Dev Anand, the same day :(

Meera sandhu
I had seen our tollywood actor saravanand when he was in shooting.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had seen our tollywood actor saravanand when he was in shooting.

Say a few words about him so that other viewers can know him.

Meera sandhu
I am a cousine sister of latest modern director Hemanth madukar. At present he is directing a movie mumbai 125km. which made a sensation that the actress Veena malik was acting in this movie and suddenly kidnaped. He is a director of both bollywood and tollywood.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, so is Veena Malik acting in your cousin's movie? good to know this.
almost 75% of the movie has been completed. I dont know whether she completed remaining or not. When I meet my aunt then I can about it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am a cousine sister of latest modern director Hemanth madukar. At present he is directing a movie mumbai 125km. which made a sensation that the actress Veena malik was acting in this movie and suddenly kidnaped. He is a director of both bollywood and tollywood.

@sarala, Its good to know that your cousin is a movie director... :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.