Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many factor lead to Divoce.First and most important is Love marriage.Second Forceness of parent.Some parents fix their child marriage in a hurry.They cannot have enough time to know each other.When they know each other then there will be too late........ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I don't think love marriage is the reason of divorce.I think you need to search some more reasons. :evil: :woohoo:
Many factor lead to Divoce.First and most important is Love marriage.Second Forceness of parent.Some parents fix their child marriage in a hurry.They cannot have enough time to know each other.When they know each other then there will be too late........ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I don't think love marriage is the reason of divorce.I think you need to search some more reasons. :evil: :woohoo:

Divorces happen in both love and arranged marriages. But love marriages are highlighted more. That's the reason!!!!

Difference in ideas is the main reason for divorces....also extra-marital affairs :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
It is not possible to statistically establish that 'love marriages' are prone to divorce. It's sociological problem and should be treated as such!
It is not possible to statistically establish that 'love marriages' are prone to divorce. It's sociological problem and should be treated as such!

There may be no statistics on divorce for arranged and love marriages separately. However, it goes without saying that the couples opting for love marriage are more individualistic and there is no or little interference by joint family. This individualism also may facilitate divorce. The joint family and near relatives may be in a position to intervene better in case of arranged marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There may be no statistics on divorce for arranged and love marriages separately. However, it goes without saying that the couples opting for love marriage are more individualistic and there is no or little interference by joint family. This individualism also may facilitate divorce. The joint family and near relatives may be in a position to intervene better in case of arranged marriage.

But can you say, in arranged marriages, close relatives intervene in the matter better if the lady is unemployed???
It only happens in Indian society, I think so...parents believe, even if she has to face a lot of difficulties in her husband's home, it's her duty to tolerate everything. If she is employed, parents may support her for a divorce. Otherwise, they will ask her her to adjust with it even if they know it well, the mistake is with the boy. Very often, they won't even intervene fearing it may make their girl's life more disastrous. Isn't it????

Meera sandhu

First the joint families are on their way out and secondly wherever these exist members too are too individualistic and treat the marital affairs of others with greater degree of sensitivity by remaining passive!
Of course the answer is No. The value of our life is even bigger than our thought. We can buy anything with money but not life and other natural. Only one life to handle with care.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Of course the answer is No. The value of our life is even bigger than our thought. We can buy anything with money but not life and other natural. Only one life to handle with care.

Really nice to see such an answer from a youngster!!!
Hai Joseph,
Warm welcome to our group!!

Meera sandhu

That is so true, but sadly, now everyone has become more individualistic and materialistic which is why such problems are increasing in numbers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the dimension of the problem is too big and complex to answer with a simple 'yes' or 'no'! Joint family system which has reduced itself to relic of the past is not so without reasons. The relative assertiveness of Indian women has a historical background of exploitation not only by males but females also!How can we expect an enlightened educated woman to accept all injustices which their conscience,education and very self-respect do not allow them to! In joint families their lot was far more miserable than what could be imagined.There existed a hierarchical system - the more influential in terms of physical beauty or money would let loose a reign of terror upon the lesser beings!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.