Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divorce should be last resort when all efforts to reconcile have failed. Frequent break of marital relations is because of individualistic approach and lack of social responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Divorce should be last resort when all efforts to reconcile have failed. Frequent break of marital relations is because of individualistic approach and lack of social responsibility.

It should be the last option but these days people don't wait for so long as they don't have patience. :evil:
Yes, for silly things people are getting divorced. Mostly divorce cases are in love marriages now a days, because people feel attraction as love marriage and later after marriage they won't have any love between them and they may not adjustable and finally they rush to have divorce

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, for silly things people are getting divorced. Mostly divorce cases are in love marriages now a days, because people feel attraction as love marriage and later after marriage they won't have any love between them and they may not adjustable and finally they rush to have divorce

As soon as its lust ends!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Also, in the romancing period all are able to see good factors only. When they begin to live together, many bad factors are also seen visible which may be not according to expectations. This further lead to problems!!!

Meera sandhu
thats what i want to say but could not say directly as you said in these words

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many factor lead to Divoce.First and most important is Love marriage.Second Forceness of parent.Some parents fix their child marriage in a hurry.They cannot have enough time to know each other.When they know each other then there will be too late........ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I am not in favor of a divorce unless things go beyond all limits. Some times small matters become too big which can be sorted out with little efforts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many factor lead to Divoce.First and most important is Love marriage.Second Forceness of parent.Some parents fix their child marriage in a hurry.They cannot have enough time to know each other.When they know each other then there will be too late........ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I doubt if statistics say that love marriages are responsible for divorce.Forcing children to marry against their wish definitely can become a valid reason..The basic reason however is lack of understanding and outside pressures to a great extent...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In most of the cases love Marriages are failure and there are many divorcee in this category.

Want to make each day Accountable

You mean love marriage in itself can lead to divorce. What about arranged marriages where dowry is also a reason?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.