This is one of the very few sites that I am in love with at first sight. And I see this site has one of most helpful and talented writers. So I thought why not I share my money making strategy with you which earns me $400 in adsense and arounf $100 in other affiliate commission.

In this post I would just like to mention the site I use to make money. The sites are all web 2.0 and have authority with google. These sites can solely be used to earn money or it can also be used to give a backlink to your boddunan article and increase traffic there. I use them as backlinks for my website. Here are the top 3 sites:

Hubpages (You earn through adsense, ebay and amazon.They are planning to bring more affs too)

Infobarrel (You earn through adsense, amazon and chitika)

Squidoo (No adsense id required, they only provide you with affiliate options)

All the above links have my referral id in it. I have included it so that I can keep track of your progress directly from my dashboard and mentor you one on one.

So this is a shout out to all the writers who wants to maximize their earning potential and make substantial money online.

I have more post coming up for freelance writers who dont have google adsense id.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing your tips on making more money, writing articles. :) :)
Thanks Nagalakshmi. It is the warm welcome received here that has made me to share.

Also, do you write for adsense or do you freelance!!
I had already an account in Hubpages and wrote many articles during the FIFA World CUp.Can you say what to do more ?Are you earning $400 per month as adsense revenue?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
How did your FIFA Hubs performed. Mine did reasonably well. And yep I am earning more than $400 in adsense and another $100 from other affs!!
@Arun,
I am very much interested in writing articles.I am also looking for some freelancer writing jobs. :) :)
@Nagalakshmi - Well you should immediately join all the 3 sites above. Currently they are the best to earn from your articles and I will also make my post about freelancing jobs soon.

Also I am in search for freelancers for my new site so might as well make use of your services. Will drop you a PM!!
Arun Jain wrote:
[quote]How did your FIFA Hubs performed. Mine did reasonably well. And yep I am earning more than $400 in adsense and another $100 from other affs!![/quote]

My didn't work well.What needed to make it popular?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing your tips on making more money, writing articles. ...keep posting on more money making strategies........
Thanks for sharing this information keep sharing such more information keep it up.

Boddunan is the best of all.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.