Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:blink: :blink:

6 students on the bike..... :blink:

See how he is riding the bike, sitting on the tank.... :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is quiet common now-a-days..I havent captured any picture but at my place sharing Autos are also fully packed with 6 to 7 people..(where the capcity of auto is 4 max)
Even city public transport and local train are always over crowded with people hanging out ..dont you find that risky.. :(
these are really very funny pictures,i liked it,its the part of the life....
LOL.... 2 photograph from India and 1 from China,

and, Finally India wins in "HOW TO TAKE MORE AND MORE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR VEHICLE GAME WITH SAME PETROL"
LOL.... 2 photograph from India and 1 from China,

and, Finally India wins in game of

"HOW TO TAKE MORE AND MORE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR VEHICLE WITH SAME PETROL"
Does anyone remeber the great Fevicol ad showing a crowd of people travelling in a truck?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CHAK DE INDIA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CHAK DE INDIA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Does anyone remeber the great Fevicol ad showing a crowd of people travelling in a truck?[/quote]

Yes chinmoy.. :lol: :lol: and i think FEvicol company has understood the nature of Indians..

Sharing the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTav-vdht0E
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, please, please

Don't tell it nature, this is what call Indian Traditions...

India ki pehchaan

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.