Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not a drinker :) So i think i cant able to say exact answer :)
But my friends say some time that they drink b'cox it gives happy, forget sad things. Basically unconscious stage... Out of mind.

Good to know that you don't drink :) and those who drink always have this excuse. :laugh:

Ha ha ha....
This is known as 'Social drinking' :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
My drink is socially originated. I never drank in my college days. In 1966, I was employed on field posting in Border area. I worked and lived in tented accommodation and had to dine in military mess. There everyone would drink. I could not resist long and began drinking. Thus I am consuming alcoholic drink since my late teens. But now I do not drink regularly. This is only occasional and moderate.

Sir, Can you tell us, do you get any benefits even if you use it only occasional?

Meera sandhu
@ Gulshan ji i am also an ocassional dinker. I don't drink much but when i am with friends and we have parties i drink.Its good to know that now you don't drink much and are a moderate drinker. :)
I don't know why men can't have a party without drinks :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do you have any reasons?????? ;)

Meera sandhu

Because they can't resist someone having a peg in front of them. :laugh: I can't control if someone is standing with me having a peg in his hand. :laugh:
I don't drink alchohol so I can not explain.Many drink for fun or in frustration.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Because they can't resist someone having a peg in front of them. :laugh: I can't control if someone is standing with me having a peg in his hand. :laugh:

Its bad odour....how can you drink it. I can't understand it till now :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
When did you smell it last? I am sure you would have but for the smell.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ Sandhya those who drink don't feel its odour to be bad :) .Once one start it,its smell bad in the starting but after that it smells good and taste better. :laugh: It happened with me too when i drank it for the first time with the first sip i vommit it out but now it never happens. :laugh:
0008_2012-02-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@ Sandhya those who drink don't feel its odour to be bad :) .Once one start it,its smell bad in the starting but after that it smells good and taste better. :laugh: It happened with me too when i drank it for the first time with the first sip i vommit it out but now it never happens. :laugh:

But why did you take it second time.....(first time you vomited)???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5771]}
I am asking.....there lies your answer tooooo!!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.