Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
See most of the people just make excuse or you can say that based of that excuses hey drink and smoke like people say that after smoking their concentration become very strong or after smoking my digestion become good etc.
See most of the people just make excuse or you can say that based of that excuses hey drink and smoke like people say that after smoking their concentration become very strong or after smoking my digestion become good etc.

Hi vikas i do smoke but i never make excuse that it makes my concentration strong or whatever i smoke because i am addicted to it. :)
Why guys smoke. of course even girls also used to smoke. Actually what they get in it . I dont understand. It gives a very horrible smell.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Why guys smoke. of course even girls also used to smoke. Actually what they get in it . I dont understand. It gives a very horrible smell.

This is a matter of individual taste and choice. Obviously, wine and smoking are not necessaries of life. So, we may go without. But those who like will use these. I feel that enough has been posted on this theme. So let us close this thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh yes Sarala girls are also in to smoking and can be seen smoking cigarets mostly in call centers. :cheer:

I know the smell is horrible for those who don't smoke but those who do it will never find it horrible.Again its matter of taste and individual choice. i always try to leave it but i am so addictive that i can't.Hope one day i will definitely leave it. :)
I am not in to smoking either as this is worse than drinking. But I can see most of the people in our country are giving up this bad habit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish how the people are giving up the smoking habit in the same manner people should give up drinking habit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My friends drink as they want to experience everything in life at least once.
I am not in to smoking either as this is worse than drinking. But I can see most of the people in our country are giving up this bad habit.

Hi suny i am glad to know that bad habits have never touched you :lol: .I am really sad if i had friends like you in the past i too did not have such habits or say addiction. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.