Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some people assume that if they drink they forget their worries, so they drink. Some people drink to enjoy their happiness.

I don't think they enjoy if they drink... :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
when u take alcohol your mind loses control and no sorrows will be recalled...
and moreover it makes a person go crazy without getting afraid of anyone coz he get unconscious of his mind...... and datz da reason i love drinking :) :laugh: :) :laugh:
hai naresh,
Welcome to boddunan family. Here you can enjoy by earning knowledge and money.. :laugh: :lol:
Hope you will be active on forum discussion.
Lets have fun. :cheer: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
:laugh: :laugh: ya ya hope so :laugh:
when u take alcohol your mind loses control and no sorrows will be recalled...
and moreover it makes a person go crazy without getting afraid of anyone coz he get unconscious of his mind...... and datz da reason i love drinking :) :laugh: :) :laugh:

If you drink to become unconscious, then...my friend....it will invite you more problems than sorrows swallowed!!!! :P

Meera sandhu
I think once you are drunk enough, you simply forget what were you going through, good or bad, all feelings are gone...but they come back to reality every thing is changed back to normal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think once you are drunk enough, you simply forget what were you going through, good or bad, all feelings are gone...but they come back to reality every thing is changed back to normal.

something like ''coma'' stage?!?? :huh:

Vinu

Not a problem suny at least one forgets problems at least for one day and one can enjoy fully without sorrows. :laugh:
I know a lots of women in rural and urban areas of our eastern states drink regularly. they even brew it their own place. They do it for fun.

I know about tribal. The women definitely drink. In Jharkhand, men and women both drink 'rice beer'. Many women drink in company of their husbands and close friends only. There is nothing so significant about this. The policy of prohibition has made this more attractive. If lifted and wine available in general merchant shop, there will be no attraction left. Just listen the song of Five Rifles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jylsDenaYyg

Sir, you got to see them in Nagaland, Arunachal, Meghalay, Kachar areas and all over the north east. I think there would be a hardly a single woman who does not drink, regularly.

I have been in North East for several years. I support the contents above. Alcoholic drink is just as normal as tea in these places.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I know a lots of women in rural and urban areas of our eastern states drink regularly. they even brew it their own place. They do it for fun.

I know about tribal. The women definitely drink. In Jharkhand, men and women both drink 'rice beer'. Many women drink in company of their husbands and close friends only. There is nothing so significant about this. The policy of prohibition has made this more attractive. If lifted and wine available in general merchant shop, there will be no attraction left. Just listen the song of Five Rifles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jylsDenaYyg

Sir, you got to see them in Nagaland, Arunachal, Meghalay, Kachar areas and all over the north east. I think there would be a hardly a single woman who does not drink, regularly.

I have been in North East for several years. I support the contents above. Alcoholic drink is just as normal as tea in these places.

I agree with Gulshan ji. :)

I have never been to North East but i have read/heard about it.And they don't think it to be bad. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.