Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, even I heard that people vomit after drinking. I think that they like to drink but their body dont suit for drink thats why it couldn't adjust inside and comes out as vomiting.

yes they vomit when they drink over their limit.I too have seen lot of people vomit after drinking. :laugh: I did it when i had the first sip in my life but never ever vomited afterwards as now i know my limit. :laugh:

I thought people vomits after drinks because they have eaten some thing wrong. Now Im clear they vomits because they drink over their limits. Very nice information. :)

Vinu
Vinod you just pasted the replies of others. Where is your reply

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vinod you just pasted the replies of others. Where is your reply

Sarala, this is happened because of slow internet connection. Now i edit my post. You can find my reply. :)

Vinu
Every thing is wrong while done in excess. As they say, excess of every thing is wrong so goes with drinking.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every thing is wrong while done in excess. As they say, excess of every thing is wrong so goes with drinking.

I remember once we were going in friend's marriage we were 8 friends and one of my friend was just crazy to drink that day. :laugh: In the car itself he was taking pegs quickly.I knew it that it won't be good we should know our limit but we did not refuse to give him the peg and the condition of that person was he could not able to even stand up of his own when we reached the marriage home and he in the whole marriage just slept in the car.*hehehe* :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sleeping in the car is good as he didnt disturb the marriage.

But one of my uncle in a marriage had done lot nonsense and everyone faced problem due to him.

yes, even I heard that people vomit after drinking. I think that they like to drink but their body dont suit for drink thats why it couldn't adjust inside and comes out as vomiting.

yes they vomit when they drink over their limit.I too have seen lot of people vomit after drinking. :laugh: I did it when i had the first sip in my life but never ever vomited afterwards as now i know my limit. :laugh:

Most people do vomit when they start drinking.

Meera sandhu

No madam there are people too who in the starting also drink pegs like they are drinking cold drink...hehehe.... :laugh:
This is really bad. Sanjeev how you have such a drink which smells so horrible.

I think this is because of the bad smell. As i vomit when i smell this one time. :silly:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.