Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really bad. Sanjeev how you have such a drink which smells so horrible.

Just take a deep breath and stop breathing and take a peg in one sip.hehehe... :laugh:

Or mix cold dring/fruit juice in it then it taste better...hehehe... :laugh:
I think we need to take a rational view and I am surely not joining one who is vescerally opposed to it. If you talk of 'smell' some mdicinal formulations are as bad. Truth is that we take alcohol in some form or other, knowingly or unknowingly as some medicinal preparations contain permissible limits of alcohol. Taking a broad view of things,some docs advise wine for heart patients.Here moderation is the key and putting on sanctimonious airs prevents us taking a rational view of it!
i agree with chinmoy. We should drink moderate and also view moderately. The theme of wine is essential to Urdu poetry that is incomplete without Jaam and Saaki.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh my god. This is really horrible. Why have such drink and why to do those many breathing and why to spoil heaths especially lungs.

recently one of my uncle was passed way due to over drinking.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't know why men can't have a party without drinks :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do you have any reasons?????? ;)

Yes i have the reason.After drinking they feel free from domestic problems and can enjoy where as females can enjoy anyways without drinking just by gossiping...hehehe.... :laugh:
This is really bad. Sanjeev how you have such a drink which smells so horrible.

Just take a deep breath and stop breathing and take a peg in one sip.hehehe... :laugh:

Or mix cold dring/fruit juice in it then it taste better...hehehe... :laugh:

Why these horrible suggestions. It is better to drink slowly. Best to mix with water or soda and not at all cold drink or juice. Either do not drink or drink properly.

Moreover this is not so much a topic for discussion as for entertainment.

What I dislike is a puritanical approach in this regard, regardless of the fact if I like it or not!! As far as my knowledge, lungs are more vulnerable to smoking than drinks!
What I dislike is a puritanical approach in this regard, regardless of the fact if I like it or not!! As far as my knowledge, lungs are more vulnerable to smoking than drinks!

Why can't we start a new thread...
Why people smoke??/
Chinmayjee, can you start one?

Meera sandhu

Lungs are vulnerable to smoking and not drinks. But liver is damaged by excessive drinking.

No doubt smoking effects lungs.

But i think too much of consuming alcohol too effect kidneys severely.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.