Can polio be eradicated completely from India? Most of the rural people face the problem.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Eradication of polio completely is a very daunting and challenging task however there are a number of pulse polio program is presently run by the government. I mean the latest ratios itself indicates that India needs to do a lot to have a control on polio...
Yes I think if all people will awoke then one day polio will completely removed from India.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

In olden days there was no cure as well as preventive medicines for this problem but as time passed people have understood the importance of getting vaccine..so only awaraness in rural areas can eradicate this problem.
I think only greater awareness in every part of the country can help in eradicating this scourge.Happily we are more conscious of it than ever before and a polio-free India is no longer an elusive goal!
It has already been eradicated from our urban locations as the people are much more aware and participate in pulse polio programs.We should thank govt for such fruitful steps. Pulse polio members in bigger cities go door to door in order to provide the vaccination to the children.

Rural population needs to actively participate and get benefitted out of these abhiyans.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Yes, I agree friends that awareness regarding it will surely help in fighting with the disease and the common people together with the government will be able to curb the disease to a large extent if not completely...
ya but parents should be alert on the arrival of polio booth dates so that babies and children can have polio drops on time.
Ya we can but people should cooperate with government during the period of pulse polio programme..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.