"Talking to your best friend is some times all the therapy you need."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's true but true friends are rare and then you never know. Friends these days are not like diamonds 'for ever yours'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I completely agree with @suni that friends are not diamonds for ever in present days.. may be the reasons are numerous... can't consider talking to them as therapy now.. We have only seen true friendship in olden movies like Dosti..

That's true but true friends are rare and then you never know. Friends these days are not like diamonds 'for ever yours'

Good friends are like pearls. They are not available as easily as Pebbles on the shore. You have to take deep Dive.
True Friend ship is rare. It is right that we can refresh ourselves with a companion with friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's true true friends are rare to be found these days when people have all sort of selfishness in them its hard to find such people who may think for others with being benefited themselves. :blink:
That's true true friends are rare to be found these days when people have all sort of selfishness in them its hard to find such people who may think for others with being benefited themselves. :blink:

be careful while choosing friends and books

sometimes, even silence is enough among two friends to communicate everything..... :)
because silence speaks more than words and it contains more words to understand .......among understanding hearts :)

Meera sandhu

sometimes, even silence is enough among two friends to communicate everything..... :)
because silence speaks more than words and it contains more words to understand .......among understanding hearts :)

True. Friends can catch up with your mental condition even without any conversation
actually i feel we need to talk a lot to persons who are not close to our heart, but a few words are needed for those who stays inside our heart. agreed?

Meera sandhu

Friends are treasure to everyone in this world. 'Friends are forever' - Social sites made this possible to anyone.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.