Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
actually i feel we need to talk a lot to persons who are not close to our heart, but a few words are needed for those who stays inside our heart. agreed?

Agreed. Bhashan nahi.... Ishara Kafi hai.
actually i feel we need to talk a lot to persons who are not close to our heart, but a few words are needed for those who stays inside our heart. agreed?

Is this the saying of
Idea Ad... :lol:

Is this the saying of

Is this the saying of

I don't know. I haven't seen Idea Ad
That's very true... I can share all things to my best friend which I can't share even with my family... Great relationship.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's very true... I can share all things to my best friend which I can't share even with my family... Great relationship.

In this respect. the role of friends in one's life is unique
"Talking to your best friend is some times all the therapy you need."

Talking to your best friend once in a while makes us realise how much life has passed!

Swetha Shenoy

In this respect. the role of friends in one's life is unique

Surely it is unique one and no one can take place for this one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
"Talking to your best friend is some times all the therapy you need."

Very true, it is not easy to have close and trusted friends given the kind of lifestyles we lead and in my own case we have been constantly on the move except the last few years , which made it difficult to keep in touch but with all that I have 3 close friends( one of whom is a distant cousin) who I have known since my school days and I am in touch with them all the time.I thank FB for making it possible since we are constantly in touch on a day today basis...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rightly said. Talking to a friend gives much needed relief from tensions and stress. :whistle:

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.