It's reported that the Prime Minister is very upset and unhappy with sports bureaucracy of the country for misleading the nation all alnong!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A bit surprising that he should be so unhappy! he is familiar with all the people who head the Olympics committee and should have expected this to happen! ICC, Kalmadi and Corruption all go hand in hand!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's very true! That his government right there just stood and watched things to come to such pass! That's ridiculous!
I personally feel that accepting to become hosts for the CWG, we have committed a grave foolish mistake! We should have taken proper stock of what infrastructure we already have and what new infrastructure can be built in readiness before the actual games! Seems like overconfidence has made us fall down real hard!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I already expressed myself strongly against holding such mega events at the cost of basic necessities of poor people of India.We have staked our prestige in a thing which hardly matters to a man on the street!
This morning I have come across a report that the Prime Minister has given a bit of his mind to the ministers who were given the charge of it for letting him down so badly!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.