Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh nice

But my parents after that movie , used to fear me and my brother by saying kala ratri.

If i or my brother say we want to goto terus then my mom used make us fear by saying there is kala ratri over there. even my mom used to make us have food by saying that if you wont have food kala ratri will come. then with fear we used to eat

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The very first movie I watched in theater was Anajaana- Anjaani. Actually I don't have much experience of theater.

Anjana Anjaani is a new film. Isn't it? :sick:

Meera sandhu
The very first movie I watched in theater was Anajaana- Anjaani. Actually I don't have much experience of theater.

Oh i think it released in 2011. :ohmy:

Isha before that you have not seen a movie in the theater.Its really surprising. :laugh:
I have seen many in theaters but with parents no film and during last ten years I have not gone to theater.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My first movie is theatre was "Jab Pyaar kisi se hota hai" starring Salman Kan & Twinkle Khanna. :)

Oh i think it released in 2011. :ohmy:

Isha before that you have not seen a movie in the theater.Its really surprising. :laugh:

Really.....So I doubt, whether an old picture was there with the same name :side:

Meera sandhu
My first movie is theatre was "Jab Pyaar kisi se hota hai" starring Salman Kan & Twinkle Khanna. :)

Yes i also have seen this film in theater.It was debut film of Namrata Shirodkar :) .Songs were nice. :)

Yes i also have seen this film in theater.It was debut film of Namrata Shirodkar :) .Songs were nice. :)

You guys have really wonderful knowledge and memory about movies. I am little weak in this matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You guys have really wonderful knowledge and memory about movies. I am little weak in this matter.

Start watching movies on cable TV whole day till 2~3 months your knowledge about films will increase automatically. :laugh:

1998 movie....3 hits of salman that year......actually, his return to Bollywood after a number of flops

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.