Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is good to know the jayanthi of Rabindranath tagore who is once upon a time robber.

Where have you got this terrible piece of fiction from? A robber!! You have not only insulted him in the most offensive manner but also hurt the sentiments of millions of his admirers. I would request the administration that this kind of offensive content is suitably and sternly dealt with!!

I think he took Gurudeb for Tulsidas who was a robber before turning to writer.

I think Valmiki the immortal author of the immortal epic 'Ramayana' in Sanskrit was a robber in the early part of his life. Not Tulsidas!
It is not Tulsidas or Tagore who was a robber before started writing.....it was Valmiki who was Ratnakaran.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Let me quote a small folk story that I heard in my childhood. It may not be correct, yet I want to share it with you.
Hearing his wife's words, robber ratnakaran was very shocked and he was touched with Saint's words (I think Narada) that "Whatever sins you commit, only you are going to get its consequences". He asked saint, "What should I do, to get rid of my 'paap'?"
Saint advised him to do a Tapas uttering the words 'Rama'. Since he was an illiterate person.....he doesn't know anything.
So, saint take him to two trees standing together and asked him to sit in between them(Friends....it's just a folk tale :P )
Then he asked him to say, "Aa maram...ee maaram"...meaning "that tree...this tree" repeatedly.
Friends, you can also try..... you will get RAMA in the last.

Meera sandhu
What has to be kept in mind that if we have done sufficient homework before we say anything and that too involving persons who command respect all over the world. Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore was one such genius who lived thousand years ahead of his times. He was given charge of his Zamindari but here too he left his mark as one who always thought of the well-being of his subjects. In order to free them from the gross exploitation of village money lenders he encouraged them to form co-operative bodies and banks.It's absolutely unbelievable that the prize money he got from Nobel was kept in such a bank just to earn their faith!
This is good to know the jayanthi of Rabindranath tagore who is once upon a time robber.

Where have you got this terrible piece of fiction from? A robber!! You have not only insulted him in the most offensive manner but also hurt the sentiments of millions of his admirers. I would request the administration that this kind of offensive content is suitably and sternly dealt with!!

I think Valmiki the immortal author of the immortal epic 'Ramayana' in Sanskrit was a robber in the early part of his life. Not Tulsidas!

That is true, I may be wrong as well, because this was related to writer of Ramayan. But Tulsidas also was not a good character before his marriage and was converted into one after he was taunted by his wife.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good to know about this

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I never heard about Tulshidas that he was a robber.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Absolutely Mahershi Valmiki was the robber before he wrote Ramayan. :)

I know Rabindernath tagore as a nobel prize winner and a founder of Shanti Nekiten where Indira Gandhi studied. :)
My favourite actress Sharmila Tagore is grand niece of Rabindranath Tagore.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.