Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My first movie which i remember is 'my dear kuttychattan' at my age of 6. :)

It's the first Indian 3d film, released in 1983 when I was 4 years old. I was in Nursery and still now, its songs make me remember my nursery days. It's a Malayalam movie
It was dubbed to Hindi.....all of you know it, Chotta chethan :evil: :evil:

Kanna, did you watched it in theatres with spects?

Meera sandhu
My first movie is at the age 3. I watched a horror movie that is Khala ratri. Its a tamil dubbing movie. I dont remember the movie. But starting of the movie I remember. The starting of the movie will be lot shadows. I remember the story too but i dont remember how the movie is.

Next movie is siva. then i think 4 my age. each and everything of that movie i remember.

My first bollywood movie is dhoom2 but i watched it in telugu version when am in 21 age.

Ha ha ha
Does khala ratri means Kala rathri

Meera sandhu
I don't exactly remember.. But I guess it was Hum Aapke he kon..

Anand i saw this movie when i was in first year of my college.We bunked from the college to see this movie as it had made golden jubilee in one of the cinema hall there. :laugh:

Yes.. I guess that was my first movie in theater..

Bunking college for movies is great experience.. he he.. we have done that so many times.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I don't exactly remember.. But I guess it was Hum Aapke he kon..

I was in 10th standard when this film released :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I cannot remember that one but I had remembered movies which I saw with my grandmother.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I cannot remember that one but I had remembered movies which I saw with my grandmother.

My parents say, first film I saw was a Sivaji Ganeshan Tamil movie when I was 6 months old, when they went to Madhurai Meenakshi temple. They say, I never disturbed them and I kept watching the whole movie in silence.
Name of the film was 'Aadi Parashakthi'.
My father is the no.1 fan of Sivaji
Till now, I have craze for films.

Meera sandhu
When I was a child my grand mother loves one of hero in our tollywood so she will take me with her. Like this I also became fan of him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, sandhya it is kala rathri. very fearful and horror movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The very first movie I watched in theater was Anajaana- Anjaani. Actually I don't have much experience of theater.
yes, sandhya it is kala rathri. very fearful and horror movie

you still remember it after years?????

Do you know, I never make my girl fear saying 'Yakshi'. I always fear her in the name of cat. She is a little afraid of cat.
Last year, one day she tried to go upstairs. To fear her, I told "Don't go upstairs. There is yakshi". I expected her fearful face.
But she asked in innocence, "Where is she? I want to see her".
Hearing her reply, you can imagine my mental status.....ha ha
I think, she is the first baby on earth, you want to see yakshi... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.