Mukesh Ambani's first world's billion dollar home named "Antilla" meaning mythical island has caught the imagination of the world. What are your thoughts about it? Is it India's pride or !!!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This should not be India' pride.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
really creative name . we should proud that our indian people are able to create the antique pieces.
We have already Indian pride in Taj Mahal, Victoria Memorial, Red Fort and other historic buildings. I do not think that Mukesh building can ever be worth tourist attraction like Taj. He simply needs residential accommodation and not something 'catching imagination of world'. This is ridiculous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are bang on,Gulshan! I would go as far calling it a national shame!
This will never going to be pride of India.. This is spoiling India`s name....
Friends,

Just spare a thought how many poor families of India could have been freed from poverty! Bill Gates,Warren Buffet and others belong to the same category but just look at their attitudes. They spend billions on human development. Narayn Murthi still travels in economy class! It's a shame !
I am totaly agree with Gulsanji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is the reflection of his self-centric approach.I like the views of Ratan Tata on this which says that he should have looked at the slums and poverty which are existing in his surrounding areas.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
This is a monumental folly on the part of the elder son of Dhirubhai Ambani! It would serve as monument to his lack of sensitivity to the objective realities in India!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.