Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
]

So, something is there :evil: :evil: :evil:

What you told is absolutely correct......some matters...it is better to stay alive in hearts only, not needed to be shared....ha ha

Some thing??? heart is full of them, but to share a secret I declared only two of them. ;) :evil: :blush:[/quote]

ha ha ha....
Nice reply...i really liked it Sunil....I am speechless :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
]

What you told is absolutely correct......some matters...it is better to stay alive in hearts only, not needed to be shared....ha ha[/quote]

Some thing??? heart is full of them, but to share a secret I declared only two of them. ;) :evil: :blush:[/quote]

ha ha ha....
Nice reply...i really liked it Sunil....I am speechless :woohoo:[/quote]

Wait I shall deny my every statements slowly, just would laugh them away one by one and act like a politician....rollback.. :evil:
2hospitals.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

]

What you told is absolutely correct......some matters...it is better to stay alive in hearts only, not needed to be shared....ha ha

ha ha ha....

Wait I shall deny my every statements slowly, just would laugh them away one by one and act like a politician....rollback.. :evil:[/quote]

If so, I will bring that US lady here and make her actively participate in forum........the rest........... :evil: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6114]}

Meera sandhu
]

Some thing??? heart is full of them, but to share a secret I declared only two of them. ;) :evil: :blush:

ha ha ha....

Wait I shall deny my every statements slowly, just would laugh them away one by one and act like a politician....rollback.. :evil:[/quote]

If so, I will bring that US lady here and make her actively participate in forum........the rest........... :evil: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6114]}[/quote]

US lady, what US lady, whom are you talking about? :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.