I am really upset by the school management as the timings of my kids' school bus to reach at bus stop(home) is 1:35 PM but it is reaching at about 2:05 PM and yesterday it reached at 2:35 PM :evil: it was strange for me how could they do so when my home is just 4.5 Mks away from school and school ends at 12:45 PM. :evil: I went to the school today and met the principal she says actually due to traffic jams its getting delayed but the actual cause i came to know was it is due to they have clubbed two routes in to one. :evil: I asked her to drop my kids first as they should get priority for their age as presntly they are dropping my kids at last. :evil: Imagine they de board bus at last. :evil: I even told her to review the route and she has assured me to do it if possible.I don't know what should i do if they don't do it. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really upset by the school management as the timings of my kids' school bus to reach at bus stop(home) is 1:35 PM but it is reaching at about 2:05 PM and yesterday it reached at 2:35 PM :evil: it was strange for me how could they do so when my home is just 4.5 Mks away from school and school ends at 12:45 PM. :evil: I went to the school today and met the principal she says actually due to traffic jams its getting delayed but the actual cause i came to know was it is due to they have clubbed two routes in to one. :evil: I asked her to drop my kids first as they should get priority for their age as presntly they are dropping my kids at last. :evil: Imagine they de board bus at last. :evil: I even told her to review the route and she has assured me to do it if possible.I don't know what should i do if they don't do it. :blink:

These days, there is really traffic jam. The school management are also more interested in cutting cost by merging routes in single bus. It is better to make own arrangement than depending on school transport.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sanjeev,
It is just 5-7 minutes to my kid's school, just 3 kms away, if we go by car or auto. But we have made her arrangements in a private van. It takes half hour to reach home since they have to drop a lot of kids in between. Morning also half hour journey. Only a few kids will be left in the van.
For some matters, we have to adjust yaar.
Just think that your kids get a little more time to mingle with kids in the bus. It helps them a lot, because, after a full day studies at school, kids will be relaxed....singing, chatting with friends in the van on their journey back to home. You just ask your kids. Sure, they will say, they are enjoying the journey.

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev,
It is just 5-7 minutes to my kid's school, just 3 kms away, if we go by car or auto. But we have made her arrangements in a private van. It takes half hour to reach home since they have to drop a lot of kids in between. Morning also half hour journey. Only a few kids will be left in the van.
Just think that your kids get a little more time to mingle with kids in the bus. It helps them a lot, because, after a full day studies at school, kids will be relaxed....singing, chatting with friends in the van on their journey back to home. You just ask your kids. Sure, they will say, they are enjoying the journey.

I cannot go for the private van because school autorities don't take responsibility of kids going by private vans :evil: .Moreover mine area is a congested one and no van wala like to come here. :(

I am more worried due to one more reason as they did not send a helper in the bus day before yesterday who could see kids in the bus. :evil:

I am worried because yesterday my daughter said that she does not want to go to school as she does not like to come via school bus. :blink:
Sanjeev,

I cannot go for the private van because school autorities don't take responsibility of kids going by private vans :evil: .Moreover mine area is a congested one and no van wala like to come here. :(

I am more worried due to one more reason as they did not send a helper in the bus day before yesterday who could see kids in the bus. :evil:

I am worried because yesterday my daughter said that she does not want to go to school as she does not like to come via school bus. :blink:

No helper in the bus???

Also, at first, kids will say no. Slowly they make friends. Then they begin to enjoy the journey

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev,

No helper in the bus???

Also, at first, kids will say no. Slowly they make friends. Then they begin to enjoy the journey

Hope so they mingle with other kids in the bus. :)
Yes, this was also done to me when i was small and used to go in the bus. My school bus was having a long route and they leave me last, as according to their route, my society was at last.

Few of my friends complained about this route, but they declined to change and in the end i have to leave the bu and go to school by bicycle.

Sometimes, the bus driver don't agree on us and they try to show their Arbitrariness.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, this was also done to me when i was small and used to go in the bus. My school bus was having a long route and they leave me last, as according to their route, my society was at last.

Few of my friends complained about this route, but they declined to change and in the end i have to leave the bu and go to school by bicycle.

Sometimes, the bus driver don't agree on us and they try to show their Arbitrariness.

But my kids are too small they are in primary school now and i don't have another alternative except school bus. :(

But my kids are too small they are in primary school now and i don't have another alternative except school bus. :(

Sir, then no option. You have to use Bus. Even if he drops your children late.
Or complain the Principal as Sandhyaji did.

Today only i went to their school and complained this to the principal and she told she will be reviewing the route again and see if they could do it as we want. :blink:

Today only i went to their school and complained this to the principal and she told she will be reviewing the route again and see if they could do it as we want. :blink:

Yes,you did the right thing to meet Principal. He/she can solve this problem.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.