Olive oil is very useful for the physical health and fitness.
It is very effective to control the cholestrerol level and keep the heart cure and healthy.
It uses up the fat quickly and falls the additional body weight without any side effects.
It's also very good for removing the muscles and pain.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very effective to control the cholestrerol level and keep the heart cure and healthy.
It uses up the fat quickly and falls the additional body weight without any side effects.

Clayton, you have explained in detail about Olive oil. Because of its significant role, the cost is too high. I think poor people cant afford

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Well that's a good beginning to start your campaign in Boddunan with the virtues of olive oil.
i have never used olive oil.....
it's good for heart and best among all oils

Meera sandhu

olive oil has four different antioxidants which helps in neutralizing damaged free radicals which leads to skin aging and skin cancer
Clayton you are correct but we Indians are habituated with mustard oil and other edible oils made in India for cooking. They are also healthy and good.

Besides all the above mentioned facts , olive oil is also good for hair and skin, extensively used in beauty treatments across the world and in Italy and Spain where Olives are grown extensively, olive oil is used for all their cooking, salads etc,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

First of all welcome Clayton to boddunan.
You have started a good thread and Olive oil has many qualities to use. I and my family also use it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
First of all welcome Clayton to boddunan.
You have started a good thread and Olive oil has many qualities to use. I and my family also use it.

I do not know whether there is any equivalent for Olive Oil across the world. Please let me know if anyone knows.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Olive oil has many benefits and uses beyond cooking, for personal care (healthy hair and skin), home improvement, natural remedies and more.

Sharmistha Banerjee

When cooking atleast we must use one spoon of Olive oil which is good for health and control obesity.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.