Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't feel men don't like ladies riding on a scooty!! But it irritates him in traffic blocks if 'she' is driving a car. isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I don't feel men don't like ladies riding on a scooty!! But it irritates him in traffic blocks if 'she' is driving a car. isn't it?

yes, i dont bother about a girl driving 2 wheeler. But, i feel jealous when a girl drives a Car as i am not good on driving Car.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :blush:

Vinu
I feel jealous because i am not expert in driving 2 wheeler. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know you are good at riding tricycle yet. I wish you a good saving on petrol this way. :evil: :evil:

But how do you know it?. :woohoo: this was a secret and i never revealed it to anybody. :woohoo:.

Oh now i got it i bought it from you as you sold it after retirement. :woohoo:

Yes right after retirement I got rid of old items (except your bhabiji) and replaced those with brand new items. I am a good salesman. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

these days girls are even driving bikes also and i dont think that men feel irritated except those who think themselves a little superior as i have heard from many boys saying "chalana aata nahi leke nikal padi, and even boy say that mostly accidents occur because of female drivers but thats totally wrong.

a.s.
these days girls are even driving bikes also and i dont think that men feel irritated except those who think themselves a little superior as i have heard from many boys saying "chalana aata nahi leke nikal padi, and even boy say that mostly accidents occur because of female drivers but thats totally wrong.

Girls are driving, tractors cranes, trucks, and flying airplanes. Why should anyone be amused seeing a girl driving a two-wheeler? I am surprised to read this because they are better driver than men.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:P This is a general thing. No surprise.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

I feel jealous because i am not expert in driving 2 wheeler. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know you are good at riding tricycle yet. I wish you a good saving on petrol this way. :evil: :evil:

But how do you know it?. :woohoo: this was a secret and i never revealed it to anybody. :woohoo:.

Oh now i got it i bought it from you as you sold it after retirement. :woohoo:

Yes right after retirement I got rid of old items (except your bhabiji) and replaced those with brand new items. I am a good salesman. ;)

Oh so you bought a new tricycle but i told you to leave this profession as now you need rest. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.