Rajinikanth said something at the music launch of 'Endhiran' in Malaysia recently which left his fans upset.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/96684/Rajinikanth-upsets-fans.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The title is not related with content, Rajini will never upset his fans. His simplicity is worrying them . He remains as an icon to all actors from bollywood and kollywood
I dont think there is any reason for the fans to get upset..

Sudha your post title worried me but then i though i dont have fans... ;) :cheer:
[hide]I dont think there is any reason for the fans to get upset..

Sudha your post title worried me but then i though i dont have fans... [/hide]

He is rajini Not Rajani. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Out of his humbleness he has given such statement. Fans are un-necessarily perturbed by it. Nothing to be panic. If fans are seeing anything wrong in the statement , its their immaturity. Rajnikant does not need to prove anything.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote][hide]I dont think there is any reason for the fans to get upset..

Sudha your post title worried me but then i though i dont have fans... [/hide]

He is rajini Not Rajani. :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote]

Sajeetharan spelling may sometimes be wrong I was addressed as Rajini too by some members including you..If it could have be written as Rajinikanth then i wouldnt have got any thought.. :huh:
@Rajani:
I dont think there is any reason for the fans to get upset..
Sudha your post title worried me but then i though i dont have fans...

Ha Ha rajani funny you.., i mentioned as his fans not her fans how can you think so dear.
I watched this programme in TV. He did not said anything wrong.He said he had followed whatever director shankar told him and he has not included his usual styles in this film.So he said more credit should go to the other people.This shows his humbleness and egoless attitude. That's why he is able to maintain the superstar position forever.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
i dont think rajni can upset his fans, he is an icon in south india
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.