Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the case is something unique and undigestable thing is relationship of father and son..But any profession has to be justified without considering the relationship..

This is really a dare act by the Son as well as father and we have to applause them.
It is really some unique deed done by a doctor to dissects his own fathers body but i somehow can't imagine such a situation.........
On father's own will, son has performed this act... There is no cruelty here.. But sentiments doesn't allow a person to perform such deeds... Anyways, people deffer..
36_1_5-20101116.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All seem to agree that it was necessary! Here I enjoy my minority status!
[quote]All seem to agree that it was necessary! Here I enjoy my minority status! [/quote]

Well, sometimes there are things that are necessary to be done in spite of teh nature of such things being undesirable and unpalatable! Cannot blame you alone for it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's right,Kalyani! Sometimes the head accepts and the heart rejects something!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]That's right,Kalyani! Sometimes the head accepts and the heart rejects something![/quote]

Each one of us has been conditioned in a different way. a poet cannot think and act as a scientist. similarly, a doctor's perception will differ from a lay man's. I just feel tha the doctor was acting perfectly keeping with his professional requirement. what seems bizarre to others may not be so to a medical professional. The head as well as heart of persons in different jobs function differently

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.