Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shame on us! Actually we Indians are so much used to violating and breaking rules under the garb of adjustment and convenience that we don't realize that we are breaking the trust our clients! In BPO sector, the employees are required to study and take tests on rigorous security procedures and practices, it should be applied to IT and other sectors as well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sorry mates! I think what this post actually wanted to convey is violation on the part of employees of rules at workplaces. It is true some of the governemnt employees are the worst violators of rules. They make personal calls from office phones,misuse internet facilities! This reflects poorly on our culture! [/quote]

We Indians consider that our basic rights! I have seen a lot of people using the company phones to call their mothers, fathers, girlfriends and boyfriends and talk for very long periods of time! :angry:

[quote]Sorry mates! I think what this post actually wanted to convey is violation on the part of employees of rules at workplaces. It is true some of the governemnt employees are the worst violators of rules. They make personal calls from office phones,misuse internet facilities! This reflects poorly on our culture!

We Indians consider that our basic rights! I have seen a lot of people using the company phones to call their mothers, fathers, girlfriends and boyfriends and talk for very long periods of time! :angry:[/quote]

Same trend was about to be followed in my company. This came into notice of admins and they started tracking all non business numbers and started deducting the amount from the salary of the employee.
It's truly a shame! Such wanton conduct in relation to one's own organization should invite strictest of actions!
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sorry mates! I think what this post actually wanted to convey is violation on the part of employees of rules at workplaces. It is true some of the governemnt employees are the worst violators of rules. They make personal calls from office phones,misuse internet facilities! This reflects poorly on our culture!

We Indians consider that our basic rights! I have seen a lot of people using the company phones to call their mothers, fathers, girlfriends and boyfriends and talk for very long periods of time!

Same trend was about to be followed in my company. This came into notice of admins and they started tracking all non business numbers and started deducting the amount from the salary of the employee. [/quote]

In my workplace too, we got all phones locked with access only to high ranking managers and VPs! :( Even many managers were found misusing the facilities! :angry:

The very fact that locking has to be resorted to tells its own story!
"Free ka mila raha hai,to kyu na use kar liya jaye". This is there. In all places,offices,every one takes advantage of it. Its also very difficult to stop them. Keeping restrictions is only the Solution. But that will make the matter more complex.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think if there is no work in office then if anyone utilizing time by doing something else which can give him advantage then its not bad.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The question is if he or she has taken permission from the office authorities or doing it improperly. His or her own advantage is not synonymous with that of office!
well boddunan may also be a reason for such floutings :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.