Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear sandhya,

Wish you and shaiju a happy 6th anniversary. Hope you are clebrating with your family. Finish all your celebration and come back to boddunan and celebrate with us also.

Vinu
Dear sandhya,

Wish you and shaiju a happy 6th anniversary. Hope you are clebrating with your family. Finish all your celebration and come back to boddunan and celebrate with us also.

I am back Vinod.
Let us continue our discussion section :)
He is not here now. So no mention of celebrations :(

Where are you people? Still sleeping? :P

Meera sandhu
Happy Marriage anniversary Sandhya. And as other people mentioned, may you celebrate your 60th anniversary as well and post it here.

And who said No celebrations? The celebration has already begun at Boddunan.

Here's to you and and your partner, wishing you both a very happy ,married life.
Dear sandhya,

I am back Vinod.
Let us continue our discussion section :)
He is not here now. So no mention of celebrations :(

Where are you people? Still sleeping? :P

hi sandhya happy to see you back. I am here only. As im on mobile today. I will be late on reply.

Vinu
Will you people miss me if I miss you people one day at Boddunan??????

Meera sandhu
Sandhya many happy returns of the day. Have lots of fun. God bless you.
sandhya, we really miss you. As you are one of our boddunan family member. :)

Vinu
sandhya, we really miss you. As you are one of our boddunan family member. :)

I think it was on January 4th that I join this site. So 1st month 'anniversary' was on yesterday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Hey Sandhya,wishing you a pleasant 6th wedding anniversary with your husband. may you have the strength to even celebrate 60th wedding anniversary and also share on boddunan :)

i posted this from other thread which u didnt respond :)

Actually when I was to answer it, this thread became active. So I leave it.
2_2012-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4964]}
I thought you were sooooo happy about this event that you forgot us!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.