Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But asha, students always make friends with students sitting next to them. I feel, it's school responsibility also, to make bonds between students. But if they keep shuffling kids each year, I think it will hurt them a lot only. My girl also....her best friend is now in another division.

Ya what you are telling Sandhya is really true but if your child is good in study and he/she deserve better than anyone then he/she has to be promoted...... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Can't understand :evil: :evil:

In short i want to say if child is getting promoted in upper class due to his/her intelligent then i think they have to adjust with some of the new friends.....
But asha, students always make friends with students sitting next to them. I feel, it's school responsibility also, to make bonds between students. But if they keep shuffling kids each year, I think it will hurt them a lot only. My girl also....her best friend is now in another division.

Ya what you are telling Sandhya is really true but if your child is good in study and he/she deserve better than anyone then he/she has to be promoted...... :ohmy: :ohmy:

In short i want to say if child is getting promoted in upper class due to his/her intelligent then i think they have to adjust with some of the new friends.....

But if majority are new??? :S :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

But if majority are new??? :S :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Then he/she feel some problem in starting but after sometime they feel comfortable and become habituate in that atmosphere. ;) ;) ;)
Shuffling of kids is Ok as that way they develop interpersonal skills.Though your daughter will take time to settle down but she definitely will develpo this skill. :)
That very thing i also want to tell.Me and your thinking match right?
Shuffling of kids is Ok as that way they develop interpersonal skills.Though your daughter will take time to settle down but she definitely will develpo this skill. :)

Yes that is one good way of developing skills. I wish every kid well. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya all the kids start developing skill then this topic has to be closed.....hahahahaha
Ya all the kids start developing skill then this topic has to be closed.....hahahahaha

Can't understand???

Meera sandhu
When i was studying my classmate cried a lot for separation with her another friend. She very much cried and finally they put both on one class. not able to forget that...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
ya in childhood we are not able to leave our friends but as bacame young this habit remove...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.