Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When there is a good association with neighbours it will be happy to live there.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
i mostly hated the person who involve in corruption because they damage the intergity of our country.
Personally, I don't have hate or grudge against anyone in my heart and even if someone hates me I don't give it a much thought and try to behave well with him or her so that he or she might come out of the wrong belief about the kind of person I am.

I think one can act in two ways when it comes about dealing with such persons, that is, being violent or being calm about it. I personally like to be calm about it and deal with it patiently and it gives me a perverse delight...
I hate one of my tenth classmate
His name is patnaik.
First he used to be good talking with me.
I never talked with him when am in school. After engineering he got my number and he used to talk. He was a nice friend to me. but after someday he got changed and started harassing me by sending dirty messages and even mails and gave my contact to many people and used to irritate me.
finally i gave police complaint. but again withdrawn if my elders know then the little freedom i have will also go. I asked my god what should i do. HE is disturbing alot and i want to teach him a lesson. So god gave me advice to just be calm and pray god. Then a miracle happens and i got a call from that idiot patnaik and he said sorry to me and he told as am his friend so he want to share a bad news that his would be and lover has left him for ever as she is died in an accident.

IF i here this patnaik name the blood in me get starts boil

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I hate one of my tenth classmate
His name is patnaik.
First he used to be good talking with me.
I never talked with him when am in school. After engineering he got my number and he used to talk. He was a nice friend to me. but after someday he got changed and started harassing me by sending dirty messages and even mails and gave my contact to many people and used to irritate me.
finally i gave police complaint. but again withdrawn if my elders know then the little freedom i have will also go. I asked my god what should i do. HE is disturbing alot and i want to teach him a lesson. So god gave me advice to just be calm and pray god. Then a miracle happens and i got a call from that idiot patnaik and he said sorry to me and he told as am his friend so he want to share a bad news that his would be and lover has left him for ever as she is died in an accident.

IF i here this patnaik name the blood in me get starts boil

Sarala,
If the person realizes his/her deeds and confessess, it is good to forgive them as they have alleast realized their fault. Some people do not realize even after years such people are unforgiveable. :angry:
Sarala,
Some people think so.When a girl chat boys think that she will come on his way if tried.Most girls also fall in this trap.This Patnaik also practiced the same.Don't get trapped.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]Sarala,
Some people think so.When a girl chat boys think that she will come on his way if tried.Most girls also fall in this trap.This Patnaik also practiced the same.Don't get trapped. [/quote]

I too feel this way Sarala! Many men, when they don't find other means working then go for such a ploy to trap girls. Being naturally sensitive and warmhearted by nature, this drawing sympathy thing works well, so don't get caught in his words and keep him away!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

this person is in our office on the post of web designers due to his boring n ill talking all of us are fed up from him
@ friends

That person has a girl friend and he even know am not such kind of a girl. who can get trapped . But he used to be good at the starting but suddenly he became bad and started harassing me by sending worst messages . I got angry and i gave him tight couting by scolding him through messages but he didn't stop then i gave his number to one of my best friend who care me . This patnaik got angry as i gave his number to him. so this patnaik gave my number and email id to some guys and started harassing me by sending dirty mails and messages. everyday i used to get 100 wrong calls. Finally god only made him realize and he himself called me and begged me to forgive him. but after telling me to forgive again he started talking badly about . I just scolded and cut the phone. and i even broke the sim and got a new number. but how he got my new number i don't know. i heard that he even know my new number. So what should we need to do for such persons. That god only know. they never and ever change.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just block the phone number if he disturbs through phone calls. It is better to not indulge with any of his friends. they may be leaking your information. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.