Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never have such experiences but good to know all of your experiences

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never have such experiences but good to know all of your experiences

No way...you just tell me one such experience of yours :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
hmm, ok

I used have a friend. but later i understood that that friend does not deserve my friendship and suddenly that friend went out my contact without intimating me. I felt very bad, then suddenly i got another friend, whom i last many years before who always admire me and deserve my friendship. I thanked got for getting my friend again and sending out the bad friend out of my life.

Actually I have left every thing in the hands of god himself. If he thinks I deserve more He will give it to me or will take it from me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

exactly sunil, what you have did and said is correct. if we expect anything and we won't get that it will be bit pain.so if we leave everything to god then god only will give us what we deserve and what we need.

Actually I have left every thing in the hands of god himself. If he thinks I deserve more He will give it to me or will take it from me.

I also agree the above thought. I also surrender myself totally to god..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes, god knows well what we are in need of than us. so we just need to wait for his blessing with what he want to give

Yes, god knows well what we are in need of than us. so we just need to wait for his blessing with what he want to give

Yet we should we do our part well and prompt him to give it much more earlier :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If we sit quiet, he may think..."we don't want it" :P

Meera sandhu
I, for one, won't prefer Godly involvement in every aspect of this mortal journey!
I, for one, won't prefer Godly involvement in every aspect of this mortal journey!

Your hard work only???
I don't believe so.....an 'X' (unknown) factor is there behind every occurrences.....
If so, can you say 100% that every time, you worked hard, you have got success? :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.