Dear Friends

Tell us which person you dislike the most

At the very thought of the person your blood begins to boil!

Tell us why you hate that person so much!

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my lectures was very arrogant and never taught us anything. she was the person who also gave very bad feedback on all our classmates to external(who came to take up lab exam). My blood boils even now after knowing that she repeatedely asked another external, to whom we submitted our final thesis to withheld or fail some students including me.

She neither was a good lecturer nor guide and always never taught anything in class. We only use to give seminars on some topics as the subjects were very advanced. :angry: I still remmember, she was send to University for attending seminars on new topics but she came back without attending it and enjoyed the tourist spots there. We only learnt everything, even lab external scold us when conducting lab exam due to this character. :angry:
I hate none. But I dislike some for their corruption, dishonesty, lack of credibility. I have to be cautious when dealing with such persons. But all are social products and are not personally at fault. Mahatma Gandhi rightly believed- hate the sin and not the sinner.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I haven't met a such type of persons whom i dislike upto this level.
I haven't come across such person till now, even if I am angry with some one it is only for some time, I can't be for a long time

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I don't have anyone like that.I love all.
7_5_139_2011-08-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3687]}
That would be pretty dicy! Any such disclosure would make his or her blood rage against me!!!!
Then for how long do we hold the grudge and keep our blood on boil?

Dont you think we need to think of measures to make our life satisfactory??

Swetha Shenoy
This is an easy one and I don't have to worry about her anger as its my EX-boss - a real witch! :angry: Thinking about her makes my blood boil even now! :woohoo:
55.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh Kalyani, what has she done that rages you even now?

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3688]}
I remember having read sometime back the Japanese corporate culture permits kicking the photos of bosses to take the steam out!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.