Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I, for one, won't prefer Godly involvement in every aspect of this mortal journey!

Your hard work only???
I don't believe so.....an 'X' (unknown) factor is there behind every occurrences.....
If so, can you say 100% that every time, you worked hard, you have got success? :evil:

"Karmanye adhikarastu ma falesu kadachan"!
think_2012-06-07.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
We have to do the best of us and remaining we should leave to almighty he will take care of remaining

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I, for one, won't prefer Godly involvement in every aspect of this mortal journey!

Your hard work only???
I don't believe so.....an 'X' (unknown) factor is there behind every occurrences.....
If so, can you say 100% that every time, you worked hard, you have got success? :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7533]}
What is this 'adhikarastu'?
Is it geetha? Do Karma without expecting its outcome....its meaning????

Meera sandhu
God (a hypothetical entity) has nothing to do with what you deserve or desire.

Continuous attempt to increase your skills will constantly elevate what you deserve. Unless you desire or have a higher goal, you will not attempt to enhance your skill.

'First deserve then desire' is an old maxim but I do not agree with this. Desires come first. You take steps to increase your ability and skill taking in account your ambitions. Thus 'first desire, then deserve, then achieve' is the right policy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your hard work only???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7533]}
What is this 'adhikarastu'?
Is it geetha? Do Karma without expecting its outcome....its meaning????

This is phrase from Geetha. This means- You control your karma (activity). Reward is not your concern. Thus 'karmanye adhikarastu' means- You control your acts (karma).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually I have left every thing in the hands of god himself. If he thinks I deserve more He will give it to me or will take it from me.

I also agree the above thought. I also surrender myself totally to god..

But you should do your part correctly. Isn't it> :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
What our duty we have to do then only we got the result otherwise result is not come in our side.
No this is related to our duties and their results. But that is true one gets what he deserves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.