Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I started this thread about to know Homeopathy and nice explanation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I started this thread about to know Homeopathy and nice explanation.

Sheetal may beat you. She is a homeo doctor. Take care chettaa :P :P :P :laugh:

Meera sandhu
If Sheetal beat me then she has to treat me also after all she is a doctor.

Homeopathy is good for skin related problems and small symptoms its remove thing permanently.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My sister is homeopathy Doctor and she tells that homeopathy medicines are very good and you gets cure easily.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think Sheetal has explained it very well. But people just expect relief immedietely whatever may be the reason or severity of problem. I myself tried homepathy treatment for curing typhoid. Though I can use allopathy to cure it in 2 days there is very chances of curing it completely and the side effects are numerous as I felt dizzy and breathless at nights, when i went for it.
With homepathy though I got relief from side effect there are lots of limitations in eating food while taking the medicine, which made me anemic and my hemoglobin count went to 4. I had to again take IRON supplement through allopathy medicine for improving it..
I think both have merits and demerits, it's not wise to say that homepathy is completely worthless.
I think Sheetal has explained it very well. But people just expect relief immedietely whatever may be the reason or severity of problem. I myself tried homepathy treatment for curing typhoid. Though I can use allopathy to cure it in 2 days there is very chances of curing it completely and the side effects are numerous as I felt dizzy and breathless at nights, when i went for it.
With homepathy though I got relief from side effect there are lots of limitations in eating food while taking the medicine, which made me anemic and my hemoglobin count went to 4. I had to again take IRON supplement through allopathy medicine for improving it..
I think both have merits and demerits, it's not wise to say that homepathy is completely worthless.

From where can I catch you....you are flying from one branch to another in a fraction of seconds :angry:
waiting.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@ Rajani,

Yes sometimes homeopathy has limitations like if a person is suffering from multiple chronic problem it becomes difficult to treat all of them, as some problem may increase during the course of treatment. And with respect to diet restriction, it all depends on Homeopath. But I dont think so strict diet is required that the hemoglobin goes down to 4. I guess the reason for anemia must be something else. Usually i dont prefer very strict diet during the treatment. Ultimately it depends n the homeopath who is treating you.
Hope you feel well soon.
Thank you said by: Rajani K

From where can I catch you....you are flying from one branch to another in a fraction of seconds :angry:

Sorry Sandha, you have to catch me somehow..because I only don't know when I will come and go..
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6290]}
Homeopathy is also a low costly treatment than alapathy so it is very helpful to poor. And one more thing it takes some time but cures completely.
Am I right Sheetal?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.