Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Oh Kalyani, what has she done that rages you even now? [/quote]

Swetha, you know that saying we have - Aurat hi aurat ki sabse badi dushman hoti hai! :angry:

Actually, her relationship with me was something similar like the conniving saas-bahus in all of our daily soaps! :laugh: Jokes apart, she was a totally insensitive to others' problems whereas, being a team leader my major concern was others' problem, so in effect, it was a big, noisy clash of interests!
0000002_2011-08-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]55.gif

I remember having read sometime back the Japanese corporate culture permits kicking the photos of bosses to take the steam out!!
Attachments: [/quote]

Chinmoy, that's a great way of letting out steam! In fact, me and a couple others were thinking of putting up a punching bag with her photo and punching it 3 times a day! :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3689]}
@Kalyani

Who is men's sabsi badi dusman?
men's sabsi badi dushman is dush"man" :)

Kicking or hitting will aggravate the anger more

Swetha Shenoy
There is no such a person against whom my blood boils.But there are some persons whom I dislike.Most of them are politicians.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]@Kalyani

Who is men's sabsi badi dusman? [/quote]

Chinmoy, a man's sabse badi dushman is Rupaya!! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: ha ha ha a filmy dialogue!! :)

[quote]men's sabsi badi dushman is dush"man"

Kicking or hitting will aggravate the anger more [/quote] Swetha, actually letting out anger on some inanimate object is better than letting it remain inside!

I read somewhere that the ancient Chinese or Japanese, don't recollect which ones, actually encouraged children to vent out their anger by breaking tiles, columns etc. but then those were the days when they used to build armies of martial artists! We could start that now, corporate martials!! :laugh:

The association of our apartments is my joy robbers. They always increase the maintenance amount for useless dumb reasons. :( :(
@Nagalakshmi.....hilarious!!

In fact I made my father to be secretary to our apartment association to see that we dont ask for more money :) problem as solved in 3 months...big relief...pockets saved :)

Swetha Shenoy
Already they have started screwing my happiness as the festive season has started. They are big looters. I would be happy to give them money if they whole heatedly work towards the maintenance activities. They just spend time and money in the name of association activities.

@Swetha,
I am happy that you have a good association team for your flats. :) :)
[quote]The association of our apartments is my joy robbers. They always increase the maintenance amount for useless dumb reasons. [/quote]

Oh oh! That's bad! But I thought there were always some criteria and rules for the association or as we call it here Society, the amount of money they can charge for maintenance!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.