"I was taught when I was young that if people would only love one another,all would be well with the world. This seemed simple and very nice;but I found when I put in practice not only that other people were seldom lovable, but I was not very lovable myself."- G.B.Shaw

Comment!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love and hate are natural instincts that depend on likes, dislikes and compatibility to one another. You cannot plan love.

What is important that we should do to others as would be done why- whether we love or not. Being true and just to all is the key to world happiness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The world is a playground. you know that when you are a kid but somewhere along the way, everyone forgets it. No one would stay the same always.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had read it before.
But according to me, we should do our part well. Then only we have a reason to complaint if we get bad responses from others. Isn't it? Why do we expect from others?
Before every word and deed, if everyone ask this question to himself, "If someone else do this to me, will I like it? Will it hurt me?" and if he gets answer "Yes", he should keep away from that act. If everyone is able to think so, the given condition can be obtained. Till then, let us remain happy with whatever we get now :cheer: :P
2_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I had read it before.
But according to me, we should do our part well. Then only we have a reason to complaint if we get bad responses from others. Isn't it? Why do we expect from others?
Before every word and deed, if everyone ask this question to himself, "If someone else do this to me, will I like it? Will it hurt me?" and if he gets answer "Yes", he should keep away from that act. If everyone is able to think so, the given condition can be obtained. Till then, let us remain happy with whatever we get now :cheer: :P

A philosopher speaks!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6325]}
I had read it before.

I am still searching for that black cat...I am sure, I will find it :evil: :evil: :evil:
hmm_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I had read it before.

I am still searching for that black cat...I am sure, I will find it :evil: :evil: :evil:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6328]}
@Chinmayjee
Where is your answer? :P
I am pulling this thread up :)

Meera sandhu
Love and hate are natural instincts that depend on likes, dislikes and compatibility to one another. You cannot plan love.

What is important that we should do to others as would be done why- whether we love or not. Being true and just to all is the key to world happiness.

It's so difficult to be just to all even when you feel you are just to someone- he or she may not be convinced of that!
"I was taught when I was young that if people would only love one another,all would be well with the world. This seemed simple and very nice;but I found when I put in practice not only that other people were seldom lovable, but I was not very lovable myself."- G.B.Shaw

Comment!

I think anything only after implementation can give us true results. Loving anyone needs lot of courage, unlike disliking anyone, which is simple. And at time if we love someone,it may not be recriprocated. So it's difficult to come to conclusion about whole world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.