Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I visited Mumbai in 2000 I had a nightmarish experience in traveling in suburban trains and grew apprehensive that it was just a matter of time that terrorists would targets trains and stations.My worst fears turned out to be correct!
All the points discussed below motivate the terrorists to do their activities in Mumbai. Being financial capital and Metro location, any small incident becomes a big news for the country.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
All the reasons mentioned above by the members here are responsible for Mumbai being a soft target and personally I agree with Kalyani's point of view....
I think politicians too have played their role by associating themselves with realtors and builders!
[quote]I think politicians too have played their role by associating themselves with realtors and builders! [/quote]

Builders have a very very strong lobby and it is their interests that are taken more seriously because they can provide unimaginably huge amounts of money to the politicians for their various causes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yeah mumbai is one of thew important city of india as delhi . it is financially strong and the residence of stars . it is the main target of terrorists.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.