Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's clear enough! Their relationships are all guided by time-serving interests!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]It's clear enough! Their relationships are all guided by time-serving interests![/quote]

well said chinmoy i agree with you..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I don't think they ever care to look at relationship with the kind of purity and honesty that common people observe in their marital life!
Thanks for explaining Deepti ...It is true chinmoy that they dont value relations..
The celebrities change their partners as they change the costumes in the cinema shoots. :( :(
Even Prabhu Deva has an affair with Nayan Thara a south indian actress.He is married and he has three kids.

The sad part of the story is the first marriage was a love marriage.

I wonder why these film actress always prefer married men?
It's very difficult to go into the reasons behind them.They always consider themselves as liberated men and women!
nagalakshmi wrote:
[quote]Even Prabhu Deva has an affair with Nayan Thara a south indian actress.He is married and he has three kids.

The sad part of the story is the first marriage was a love marriage.

I wonder why these film actress always prefer married men?[/quote]

Yes Nagalakshmi... :(
I was not aware that his first marriage is LOVE MARRIAGE... :dry:

Then what is happening to these celebrities.... He is believed to be INDIAN MICHEAL JACKSON.. :( Should be ideal for many.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I too surprised to know about prabhu Deva..that is really heartbreaking thing for his fans..
Well who knows that these people are actually in a relationship... many relationship are media created....

And many are not that serious in a relationship....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.