Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although we have a few bad ones but on balance the role of voluntary organizations in providing relief to the needy has been far more respectable than their government counterparts!
there will be both results. some may help the people i mean good service and some may grab all the material given by the organizer and sell secretly. Anything may happen.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think it is diffucult to find geniune one unless otherwise it is some missionary organization or as specified by chinmoy.

I often come across a person who comes weekly one's telling that he runs a orphanage and donation is highly needed. I have given him a bag of clothes which he refused to take and said only gents clothes needed. :dry: :angry: I told him that i have these only if he want take them or else leave them.He took the whole bag without making any noise and went away. I was surprise to see him accepting the cloths which he was not interested to take before.

After that he comes regularly and demands money instead of cloths i have stopped giving him anything. I lost trust in these people.
camps try to provide their best services to the need people.there should be more camps so that all needed people can get the food.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.